Taj's world

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Busy day

Well. Its Tuesday, and its that time again. I am trying to save all my energy for a badminton session tonight. This might be difficult as i will be working late today. I am hope i am not too late, i need my well preserved energy to stay,well.....preserved. It should be interesting, and then on top of that i need to pack my stuff as i am moving into a shared house tommorow. I better go easy on my badminton partner as he is helping me move. I think I should let him win like i normally try to do every week so that he does more work for me tommorow!!! I might even try and nick a couple of minstrels from his glovebox which he so passionately keeps treasured. Need to think of a plan......(I have my thinking cap on!....Now i need to find 10 other experts that will help me with "Taj's Eleven") I think i may have too much time on my hands!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home