Taj's world

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Badminton success

Yes! As the title suggests I did win last night. Although it was a very tiring, exhausting victory. I have never been so tired during a badminton game. Could i be losing some of my fitness since i started my new job sitting at a desk all day, which consists of me only exercising my fingers when i type? I guess i will find out later when i move my stuff into my new room. Thats when my true stamina will come into play lugging everything down 3 flights of stairs and then into the car. I am a little nervous, as i haven't met the people that i am going to be living with yet. I haven't got that much stuff so i guess i should be ok. The snow and the arctic weather does not help though. I have to avoid getting stuck to the icy floor everytime i step outside to load the car up. Cue hot water and de-icer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home