Taj's world

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Move went well

The move went ok thanks to my friends that helped me. It didn't take long to move my stuff. I am very tired today though. Maybe because i went for a couple of drinks at the local, and got a nice pizza and watched desperate housewives which incidentally i thought was good. I met 2 other people that lived in the house but 1 wasn't there all evening. They seem nice but it looks like they keep themselves to themselves. Hopefully i can keep myself busy enough. More moving tonight as i am helping one of my friends with his move. Hopefully i can get some sleep tonight though, that would be nice, and i want to sleep early tonight so that tommorow comes quicker...tommorow being "Pay-Day"! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home