Taj's world

Friday, November 03, 2006

Derry, here i come

After our exploits in France, me and my brother are going to Derry tomorrow until Sunday. Looking forward to that, and to drinking a proper pint of Guinness!

In other news I went to the Liverpool game on Tuesday at Anfield against Bordeaux. That was good. I have never been to Anfield, or Liverpool, but I enjoyed it. Anfield is quite a nice stadium, and just opposite the Kop end, outside the ground there was a brilliant kebab shop, that would give Cotswold kebab in Cheltenham a good run for its money. It was delicious! Went to the pub next door to it as well, and that was an experience! It was packed, with liverpool fans singing Liverpool songs*. Great atmosphere!

* Thats Liverpool football club songs, not random Liverpool songs. That would be riduclous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home