Taj's world

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What superhero am i?

I know I haven't blogged for a while now, but I will make more of a concerted effort in updating it. I was sent a website link today which told me what super hero I am. I happen to agree with the results. What can't speak, can't lie.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman

100%
Green Lantern

80%
Iron Man

80%
Spider-Man

70%
Supergirl

60%
The Flash

55%
Robin

50%
Hulk

50%
Batman

40%
Wonder Woman

40%
Catwoman

10%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    60% supergirl eh?
    It's all those push-up bras you own.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Does this mean that you wear your pants on the outside of your tights?! :-O

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    Yes to both!!!! I Love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home