Taj's world

Friday, February 25, 2005

Its Payday

Its friday and i am glad its the end of the week. I got paid today for the first time since i started my new IT job and boy was it great! Working on a permanent 9-5, 5 days a week job all seems worthwhile now! To celebrate i bought myself a new freeview box and a new aerial to go with it to put in my new room. Hopefully it should work nicely! Preparations for the Summer Ball 2005 bought to us by the good old University of Gloucestershire have started too. Have got quite a number of people to agree to go. I am working on 2 more people who would make my life complete. They know it makes sense. Only 35 mins of work left and then its the weekend! Can't wait to catch up on some much needed sleep tommorow! Bring on the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home