Taj's world

Monday, May 09, 2005

Let me just Sabre the thought

Celebrating the forthcoming release of Star wars episode III - Revenge of the sith, Play.com are selling a replica light sabre for £99.99. There is a Luke Skywalker replica sabre, and a Darth vader one, which looks much better. And it comes with its own custom made stand.

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=GADG&title=627493

How good is that? And for an explanation of how it works and how to use it safely i came across this site which explains all.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/lightsaber.htm

It shows what it can do, and what it could be used for. I wander if it can be used as a badminton racket! Whatever the use, it would be a brilliant self-defence tool. Who wants to get one, and duel with me??? Who can think of a good use for it? Who has any ideas, on how they would use it.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Becca said…

    I know what I'd do with it!!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    What would that be then Rebecca?

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sabre the thought.... Ha Ha Ha. I just got it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home