Taj's world

Friday, April 08, 2005

Can't think of much to say

Friday...end of a busy working week....can't think of a better way to end the working week than to send another cartman quote. This one is good...so ladies, pay attention....

Cartman: If some sissy chick tried to kick my ass I would say hey, missy, go knit me a sweater before I slap you in the face!

I thought that was funny. And something that is just as funny is the next fascinating cartman quote (which i am sure all guys will appreciate) , which is intriguing as well as it is Intuitive:

Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

Cartman really reminds me of Dan. I think Cartman is the little boy stuck in Dan's body but has no intention of coming out of him until he is 40!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Becca said…

    mmm, I'm surprised you have any female friends and I'm offended for Dan.
    Please note; women may have many faults, but men have only two..
    'everything' they say, and 'everything' they do.
    :-p

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    I can't wait till you are 67. I hope i still know you then, and what we can do is go to the pub together when we are both 67 and moan about the youth of that day. How great would that be. 2 victor meldrews...the world will love us! We could make MILLIONS!!! Ok..got too carried away there...MAYBE BILLIONS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home