Taj's world

Monday, April 18, 2005

I am updating my blog again already!

.........So i thought to myself i had better update my blog. So here it is: an updated blog.

Had a nice weekend, went to Wolverhampton on Friday night and went to the pub with some mates. It was nice, had a *couple* of beverages and got a kebab afterwards. Heaven! I proceded to go to the wolves match on Saturday afternoon. It was good, apart from it was in Coventry and the stadium is a bit....how can i put this.... old and shit*y. Was an ok game apart from the fact that it was another draw.

For those of you interested:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=270373&lid=
4&cpid=10&title=Wolves+draw+again&channel=Championship

Lets not mention the R word Rob.

I did learn one word from the article above which i thought was a nice word: Stagnate, Definition: To cease to flow; to be motionless; as, blood stagnates in the veins of an animal; hence, to become impure or foul by want of motion; as, air stagnates in a close room.

I think i will sit at my desk at work and stagnate (Hmmm, sounds rude....sounds good).

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why would anybody be interested in looking at the wolves match report when they can look at the Reading match? At least Reading won

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Oh. So the R word is 'Reading'. I thought it might be 'ruminate'. Or 'regurgitate'. Silly me.

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    I am glad we got that cleared up, but like i said, don't mention the silly R word. Now its time for more stagnating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home