Taj's world

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Amsterdam....here i come

Well, after all the planning (4 days), after all the thinking (5-10 mins), after all the hotel finding (1 day) I am going to be off to Amsterdam in the first week of August. For 4 days I will get Amsterdam fever, (and hopefully, no other disease!!!). Just me and my cousin are going so it should be a good laugh.

Now, Amsterdam, is a great city, because of its parks, museums and coffee shops, but does anybody else know what I could do there. It has beaches nearby too which could be a possibility. I can't possibly think of anything else to do there......does anybody have any ideas?? Obviously I am going there for the zoo, and the museums!! There couldn't be any other reason, could there?? (Mua Ha Ha).

5 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Colleagues of mine are going to Amsterdam this summer to "look at the churches"... at least, that's what they've told the kids at school! :-)

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    Hmmmmmm.....maybe I could use that alias as well!!

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Find out if Amsterdam has an Auqarium

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger notquiteginger said…

    I totally recommend the yellow bike tour if you fancy a bit of culture without taking up too much time. It's a real laugh I promise!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    What does the yellow bike tour involve?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home