Taj's world

Friday, July 08, 2005

As a wise man once said.....

"Silence is easy...It is easier not to blog, so well done to people who blog however busy they are at the time".

As you may have noticed, I haven't updated my blog for a while now. Due to other issues, and being very busy at work I have been a bit slack, but now....I'M BACK!!!

I will leave you with these quotes:

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definetely isn't for you!"

and

"Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped".

Agreed?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    I would think she's begging for mercy.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She sounds like a numan/ant cross breed. Find her and sell her to a freak show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home