Taj's world

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Choccie biscuits

I have found something that can only be described as pure heaven in your mouth - Cadbury's Chocolate biscuits. I am not sure if its because i haven't had chocolate biscuits for ages, but these little beauties are really nice. I recommend them!! I finally bought some maltesers hot chocolate last night as well as it is nice. Am i turning into a chocolate junkie, or is it just a phase? Only time will tell. Now all i need is alcohol flavoured biscuits or alcohol flavoured hot milk and then my life would be more complete. I have tried hot chocolate with a shot of baileys. That is nice.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Cocoa with a generous shot of Baileys is good too... it's not as sweet as hot chocolate, but it tastes damn fine! :-)

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    Your Rob makes a cracking hot chocolate! He made it for me a couple of weeks ago when i was round his, and it was nice. You are so lucky Mad.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mad said…

    Pah! He's not made it for me. Strop, strop. I reckon that's almost a dumping offence! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home