Taj's world

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Its in

Thats it! Its over! After all the research, after all the reading, after all the writing, after all the typing, after all the meetings, it has finally been handed in and the fat lady is singing a fine tune. During my lunch break today, i managed to go and hand in my dissertation. Truthfully i thought i would feel a huge weight lift off my shoulder. I do feel a little bit of the weight shifting off me, however more weight will shift as soon as i get the result which will hopefully be coming in July. At least i have done it now, and i can now relax and not worry about uni for a while. Its quite a good feeling. I will now just continue enjoying that feeling......

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice one, you're not allowed to be smug.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    I will leave the smugness until i get the result. Only then can i be proud!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home