Taj's world

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A nice car

I finally got my fabulous, fantastic car over the weekend and it is great. Its a nice blue convertible MG. I am a little nervous about parking it...if only i could fold it up and put it in my pocket. I also bought a new stereo for it, which was a fabulous deal. Its great. The car has given me renewed confidence and a new outlook on life. "You only live once and tommorow may never come, so live for today!". That sounds good doesn't it. Sometimes i even impress myself.....aaaanyway, i was browsing the internet and stumbled across a great quote which was applicable to all walks of life. Its from Cartman of Southpark fame, and it goes a little something like this:

Cartman: "I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

What a bloke! And for all you ladies reading, don't you ever forget it!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Pah - real men stay in the kitchen and make pies too... and cakes... and nice dinners... mmmm! :-)

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    If you are referring to Rob staying in the kitchen, he is all woman!!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    That's why you're still single!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Rob's not woman... at least, not unless he's had an operation since I last saw him!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Taj said…

    Well its been a while now since you have seen him. You can't be sure what he does in his spare time! Stockings and high heels galore!!

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY!!! You would never catch me in high heels. They're a liability in the kitchen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home