Taj's world

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Master Taj

Well, after all the work, the results are finally in, and I have got my MSc dissertation results!! I got a B, which therefore means I have now got my MSc in Commercial Computing. I can now put another 3 letters after my name, that no-one - apart from employers - cares about. Its a good feeling, that I am now about to close the door on my studying life. After 20 years of schooling, I can now look forward to a blissful life....working!?! Great!?!

I just have to share this, because its genius!!........

so theres this family of balloons, mummy balloon, daddy balloon and their
kid. one day, they say, "baby balloon youre not allowed to come sleep in
mummy and daddys bed again from now on.

during the night the baby balloon approached mummy and daddy baloons bed and
tried to get in, but he couldnt..so he let a little bit of air out of mummy
balloon and tried to climb in...still not enough room.so he let out a little
air from daddy balloon. there stil wasnt enought room. In the end , baby
balloon did something dangerous and let a little air out from himself. in
the end, he managed to fit in the bed and went to sleep.

in the morning, mummy and daddy balloon woke up and were both disappointed.
Daddy balloon woke up baby and said..
"not only did you let your mother and me down, most of all, you let yourself
down"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    crap joke.
    Very well done on the MSc... u smart arse!

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    That's a GREAT joke. I'll try and remember that for next time I'm telling a kid off! Well done on the diss results... at least you've finished yours (hint, hint, Rob!) ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home